Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sentimental Saturday: Happy Birthday Old Man

Today is my dad's birthday.  We don't have the best relationship but we are working on it and it's getting there.  It makes it a little more difficult that, door to door, we live about 3500 km apart.

This picture was taken in June of 2010, it was our first time seeing each other in 11 years. 

To make it that much better, as this hug took place, I whispered to him that he was going to be a grandpa... talk about emotional overload.  Oops, sorry for spilling the beans but the tears were there!

Happy Birthday Old Man :P

1 comment:

  1. Definitely an emotional moment there....many tears of joy shed in an instant.

    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and hope to see you soon.

    Love you!

    p.s. bad camera angle, makes me look fat....do my thighs touch?
    I hate chafing....LOL!

    ReplyDelete