Monday, November 21, 2011

20 Pounds By Christmas

That is my goal
20 pounds to lose by Christmas

It seems like a lot at first, but broken down it is only 4 pounds a week.  This week looks a little daunting to me though, when will I find the time to work out?  And Tucker's Marketplace buffet dinner on Wednesday for a friend's birthday... And Bug's first birthday party on Saturday.  Cake is a huge weakness of mine.

On the other hand, I go back to work next Monday *ugh* and that will be a good workout for me.  Receiving shipments, putting clothes out, just being on my feet for 4 hours.  It will be a shock to the system I'm sure and I guarantee that I will be tired that first night.  It will also stop my snacking because I will just be too busy for it.

I am kind of excited to use this fabulous scale that I got as a wedding present for the weight loss aspect.  It has a cool feature that you can program yourself in.  How much you want to lose and it remembers what you weighed in at last time, then tells you how much you have lost and how much you have to go until you hit your goal.  I used it when I was pregnant to ensure I was gaining properly (I lost too much in the first trimester).

Wish me luck and stay tuned for my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment