Saturday, November 05, 2011

Sentimental Saturday: Missing Nana

This picture of DH, myself and my nana was taken last summer on our trip to BC.  Thankfully we were able to spend a few days on the Island with my family and DH could meet and spend some time with this wonderful women.  I didn't get to spend as much time with her growing up, but the memories I have will stay with me forever. 

I will remember you forever.
Rest In Peace Nana
Marilynne Elizabeth Whynott
April 24, 1934- January 26, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Today (Nov. 12th) would have been 58 years married.

    Happy anniversary Mom (posthumously) and Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, I noticed that it's the one year anniversary of your Nana passing away today. Hope you and your family are doing well and enjoying your memories of her.

    ReplyDelete