Friday, April 13, 2012

MMM Tea...

I used to think that loose leaf tea was a huge hassle and that it wasn't worth the time.  Then a friend brought tea and her steeper to a playdate.  It was SO good!  I had it again the next time I was at her house and was sold.  The next day I went to Teaopia, bought their steeper and a few flavours to try.

I have officially converted to loose leaf tea.  My newest purchase from Teaopia is brewing as we speak and I can't wait to try it out.  I picked up the Slim & Slender tea today. I have 10lbs left to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and I am hoping this will help.  The ingredients are supposed to boost your immune system and help burn fat!

I also discovered Koo Tea (which you can buy at ECS Coffee if you are in Burlington or Ancaster).  Between Koo Tea and Teaopia (and countless other brands out there) I will never go back to tea bags.  The flavors are so rich and you just can't compare.  

A side note to enhancing your flavor: use fresh water in the kettle every time. I just learned this and it really does make a difference.  
"Previously boiled water has lost most of its oxygen and therefore tends to be flat tasting" -Koo Tea

Want to win a Kid's Starter Tea Set from Teaopia?
Check out That Mom Blog's giveaway by clicking here.
Or don't... because I want to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment