Saturday, April 21, 2012

Night Weaning #2

Night Two went well.  I worked until 9:30 so DH had to pick the Bug up from daycare at 9 when they close.  They are awesome, they will bring her out to the car for him and strap her in!  By the time I got out to the car at 9:40 she was asleep!  When we got home she woke up a little on the way into the house so I nursed her back to sleep and we went to bed together.

Not much of a schedule for the rest of the night::

3:15am - Bug rolled over with a long whine, I gave her a bottle of homo milk and she went back to sleep within 10 minutes
7:20am - she woke up and wanted to nurse and I figured it was close enough to 8 so I gave it to her.
10:30am - we got up and came downstairs for breakfast!

Overall a great night.  Bring on Night Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment