Monday, January 16, 2012

Chop Chop

If we are Facebook friends you may have seen my status today:: "chop chop"

I hate haircuts!  And even more so I don't dye my hair.  But I needed a change and I bought a wagjag a year ago that was set to expire March 4.  Grandma and Grandpa were coming down for another reason ::come back tomorrow to find out why:: so I scheduled my hair appointment for this afternoon.

I was soooo indecisive, I google'd hairstyles and just printed a bunch that I liked which ended up being all over the map.  I took my pictures to Le Salon & Spa and met my hairdresser.  Her name was Robin and she was awesome, she made great recommendations on what would work for my face shape and hair texture... and what would be quick and easy to style.

I've never had highlights before so I was quite nervous about what the final product would be.  I picture blonde when I think highlights.  I am very impressed with the subtle change, and it wasn't too light at all!

First (and most important)::

Before::
No turning back now::
Final Product:: (forgive the lighting)

This final picture will lead into tomorrow's post.  I don't want to give away too much, but as you can see I am pretty excited about what is happening!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beauty!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome Amber, but the most important thing is you being happy with it. I know for myself I always feel better when I get my hair done..it's just so nice to be pampered every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete