Friday, January 20, 2012

Who doesn't love Free!

Today I got four free mannequins!  Everyone's response is "What do you want mannequins for?"

Well, my dream career is to be a freelance visual merchandiser.  I would love to have contracts with a few stores to design their windows weekly, monthly, whatever and to do in-store merchandising as well.  I get to do visual within my current position but not on a regular basis and there is a lot of limitations being part of a corporation.

So what do I want mannequins for?  Props, of course.

Although I plan to keep one for myself... and my dream closet.  One day....
An entire room
Beautiful shelving (love the Pax wardrobe at Ikea)
3 of the walls royal purple
One with black and white damask wallpaper
And my mannequin, painted silver, like a piece of art

It's okay if you think I'm crazy, most people do

1 comment:

  1. Mannequins are awesome, and so hard to find! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete